Hi Helen,
I met a bay two months ago and I started dating him. He is generous, beautiful and a very interesting person. Because already flirted with he. But one month ago I realised Peter fancied me but I didn't fancy Peter.
One day in summer my friend Lucy introudced me to Peter, we wnet to the beach and we met him and at that moment I went thought Peter and me had a lot in common. That day we did many different thins. Lader, Peter asked me my mobile number. From that moment, we met every day. Four weeks ago Peter asked me to out with him.
I think different day went I love Peter, but I think it is impossible to have a relationship with him because we live far, and I am not in love. I write you an e-mail because I need you help me.
What do you reckon?
I am looking ferward to your answer.
Alba
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada